New Orleans Personal Injury Attorney Gibby Andry
Gibby Andry and his firm are committed to securing financial compensation for the life-altering effects of the most severe injuries, from amputation to third-degree burns. Gibby has carried the fight successfully against major insurance firms and their attorneys, whose only motivation is to limit their losses. The greater the injury, the harder they resist.
Serious Personal Injury
Cases that involve catastrophic injuries including:
- Spinal Cord Injuries (herniated discs)
- Paralysis / Quadriplegia / Paraplegia
- Amputations – Loss of Limb
- Serious Back and Neck Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Severe Burns & Electrocutions
Experienced, focused and prepared, Gibby Andry constructs and presents a case that makes truth undeniable and the way to justice clear for his clients, referring attorneys, as well as the culpable parties one way or the other. In the fight to make it right, Gibby Andry is relentless—and effective.
Areas of Practice
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle/Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip & Fall (Premises Liability)
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Workplace Accidents (Refinery, Offshore, Construction, etc.)
- Defective Drugs or Products
- Wrongful Death
Our firm's reputation for successful outcomes is well known. Please visit our Case Studies page for specific examples of cases we have handled and the compensation we obtained for our injured clients.